PVA is excited to host a Taste of C2E potluck for our teachers on February 17th! To end our Valentine’s Week Supply Drive, let’s continue to show the teachers and staff our appreciation by providing a home-cooked meal! We are asking you to review the sign-up genius link and bring in your own dishes for […]
There is one weather hotline number for the entire district, with menu options for specific geographic areas of the District. On bad weather days, the weather lines will be updated by 5:00 a.m.
You can book mark www.dcsdk12.org for easy access to the most current and accurate schedule information for the school. Weather related schedule changes will be posted to the District website by 5:00 a.m.
Schedule changes by geographic areas will be reported on local television and radio stations. Only exceptions to normal schedules will be announced. If our area is not mentioned, our school is operating on a regular schedule. Media announcements will begin on the 5:00 a.m. news broadcasts.
On a delayed schedule, school will start 90 minutes later than the normal start time. However, all staff will need to be at the school on time.
- The weather hotline number: 303-387-SNOW (7669)
- The District Internet address: www.dcsdk12.org
- Area designation: Challenge to Excellence is in the Chaparral Feeder Area
- Text Alerts: (NEW!) please go to Channel 7 or Channel 4 to sign up to receive text alerts on school closings/delays!!
- Twitter: Although not a guarantee, DCSD utilizes Twitter much like Challenge to Excellence Charter School to keep families up to date. Click the button to join and begin receiving important updates from both C2E and DCSD including weather, lightning dismissal, nutrition services information, and much more!
How to follow via SMS/text message:
Send a text with the words Follow c2eschool in an SMS (text message) to 40404 to start following someone from your mobile phone.
You will receive a confirmation text letting you know you are now following that account.