Challenge to Excellence is a tuition-free public charter school in Douglas County, CO.
WHO WE ARE
Challenge to Excellence offers Elementary (grades kindergarten through 5th) and Middle School (grades 6th, 7th and 8th).
Our goal is to produce well rounded students who:
- achieve at their ability level
- actively pursue their own education
- utilize 21st century learning and critical thinking skills to solve real world problems
- are effective communicators
- exemplify a positive self-image with the desire, ability and tools to be productive members of an ever changing, global society
C2E combines research-based, best practice curriculum with technology integration for excellence in education. Beyond performing well on standardized tests, our students are able to apply their learning to real life problem solving and production of creative outcomes.
Challenge to Excellence implements project based learning in every classroom. Students learn by actively engaging in inquiry based learning through collaboration, critical thinking and problem solving solutions. Our students acquire deeper learning through real-world problems and solutions. Students learn by doing.